Are you or is someone you know experiencing extreme mood swings?
We may be able to support you!
Bipolar UK is the national charity dedicated to supporting individuals with bipolar, their families and carers. Bipolar, sometimes known as manic depression, is characterised by significant mood swings including manic highs and depressive lows.
We provide a range of support services, which include:
- Self-Help Groups for Young People (18-25 years) - There is no referral system, just come along if you want to get peer support, information or to meet other people who are going through similar experiences. To find your nearest group: http://www.bipolaruk.org.uk/young-peoples-self-help-groups.html
- eCommunity - Go online to access an active peer support forum where you can post and comment anomalously, there is even a dedicated youth section: http://www.bipolaruk.org.uk/e-community/
- Advice & Information - Find information and resources on our website:
- Information leaflets: http://www.bipolaruk.org.uk/information-leaflets/
- Using a mood scale and recording your moods is a useful way of monitoring your moods: http://www.bipolaruk.org.uk/bipolar-uk-mood-scale.html
- Podcasts: hear a young person talk about their personal experience: http://www.bipolaruk.org.uk/podcast-young-people.html
Our services are free and confidential. If you would like to discuss issues or related questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: 020 7931 6486